Tuesday, June 22, 2010

38weeks, 2 days

Alright Jack. You are free to come out now :) You should be fully cooked, though everyday you stay put can help with digestion, nursing and respiratory development, which is of course good, too. But I just had the realization that I have not been able to enjoy the World Cup with a single beer. I think you have until July 11th, but the sooner the better in case I have to give you a bottle.

I am glad to have made it this far. Until just the last couple of nights, I've been pretty comfortable, and overall I would say this has been a really easy pregnancy. Hopefully that is indicative of the kind of labor I will have. At my last appointment last Thursday, I was 3cm so it could be any day, but we've been saying that now for a few weeks. Now, though, I can at least clean, organize or lift whatever I want, and I've been able to take Ambree back to the gym, which is nice for her so that she can run around with other kids in air conditioning in the Kid's Club.

I think Ambree may be wise to us now. All of a sudden she is a little more clingy and not wanting to go to sleep for naps or bedtime. I would prefer that it's her realizing something is about to change rather than the possibility of an upcoming cold- the typical reason for this type of change in behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment