Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reading and the Best Poodle Ever

Ambree has started remembering the words for each page in some of her favorite books. She searches the pages to find the pictures that she knows. The clock says "tick, tick, tick," and the clock shouts "ring, ring, ring." Today, though, she put together two pages of words, the longest amount together at once so far: "Now I am awake. I need a drink of water." Granted some of the words were jumbled in there, but they were in order and understandable to Mommy :)

Another first for the day was Ambree being mean to Chloe! Chloe was laying on her back letting Ambree and me rub our feet on her belly like we do often, but then Ambree reached down and with two hands, pinched as much of Chloe's skin as she could. Chloe flipped out, trying to turn herself over quickly and put her mouth on Ambree's hands in case she kept pinching. When Ambree looked up, I was afraid she would be crying if Chloe bit her, but no, she was laughing hysterically. With a strern face, I told her not to be mean to Chloe, but she kept laughing, looking me straight in the eyes. Then she told Chloe, "Again, lay down!" Of course, I stepped in, but Ambree just kept laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment