Friday, August 19, 2011

Ahhh- Super Behind on Blogging

Since I am so behind on blogging- I haven't even finished my Memorial Day weekend post, I decided to just start blogging again, and try to retro-post as I think of it.

So, in an effort to jump back into it....

This morning I had to meet with another adult. I spend the whole morning getting ready- up an hour before either child. Running to make sure everyone is fed and dressed before Aunt Linda comes over to babysit. Then Jack has a leaky, pooping diaper. On my white shirt. My shame is the amount of time I seriously contemplated not changing. And as I was walking out the door and still smelling poop, I realized I had some on my forearm. This is why I rarely meet with adults during the daytime.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure we have all had those mornings! You can always meet with "this adult" and the smell prob won't phase me! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete