Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cutest Baby Boy

April 21, 2011. Cutest little boy ever!

Jack is not interested in walking much. He pulls away when we try to hold his hands to walk, because he is so efficient in crawling and always has somewhere to go- usually to Mommy. He is getting his curls, and already slimming out a little, despite the amount that he eats and nurses. He is super advanced in tantrum-throwing, too! He will throw himself on the ground when upset. I walk away from fits at this age, but he is persistent; he just crawls closer to me, and throws himself back down just in case I missed it the first time.


Maybe my favorite thing about Jack is how he sticks up for himself. When Ambree doesn't want him to ruin her set up toys, she first yells 'No, Jack", then calls for me, and then roars like a dinosaur or lion to try to scare him away. When Jack feels like he is being treated unjustly, he yells back, even louder. It's strangely music to my ears to hear siblings interacting and working it out in their own little way. Of course I step in when needed, which is 90% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment