Sunday, March 13, 2011

Conspiracy

Ambree, while talking to Sean on the phone today (January 21, 2011), "Daddy, you need to help Mommy put a baby in her belly.... so she can eat her lollipop!" After Ambree gave the phone back to me, Sean asks, "What's going on over there?"I have a ginger flavored Preggie Pop meant to help with nausea during pregnancy. Ambree has been asking me to open this lollipop for days. I finally told her that I wanted to save it until I had another baby in my belly and needed it. She promptly ran to her room, grabbed a baby doll, ran back, and began stuffing it up my shirt. I laughed, "You will need to talk to Daddy about this because he will need to help..." I guess she processed enough of our conversation, because she asked him about it the first chance she got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment