Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Fashionista and Jack's Fingers

Getting anywhere in the morning with two kids can be a challenge, so I often try to plan ahead and cut as many corners as I can. My latest corner was noticed, though.

Ambree has a couple of pairs of novelty socks that she usually wears to bed with PJs. Half-way to church one morning for Bible study, she yells, "NO! Not these socks! These socks [are] not for going out! These [are] nap socks! We have to go home!" This went on for a few more minutes, and it was the first thing she pointed out to the nursery worker when we got to church, as if to say, this fashion faux-pas was not of my doing!



On a less dramatic note, Jack has found his two fingers for self-consoling, the same two fingers on the same hand as Ambree. As many cons as there are to having a finger-sucker, it's adorable and infinitely more convenient than a pacifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment