Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a....

We had our 20 weeks MD appointment this last Wednesday with the full anatomy ultrasound. All is developing well. Our little one is in about the 80th% on growth, measuring 3 days big. And much to our joy, we found out our baby is a BOY!!
As I was laying down on the table to do the ultrasound, I said, "Oh, good, he's awake." The technician asked if that's what I thought the baby was, and then as soon as she put the ultrasound wand to my belly she said, "Well, you were right!" At first I thought she just meant that the baby was in fact moving around a lot, but after much explanation of what I was looking at, I was able to see that yes, it was a boy!
After our appointment, we went to my Grandma's house to pick up Ambree and have dinner. At dinner, Ambree tried fish for the first time. With her first bite, as clear as a bell, she announced, "I don't like fish." I looked at Sean with wide-eyes, telepathically trying to ask him if it had been as obvious as I thought (she's never said she didn't like anything before), before he could silently respond back, my parents, who were there too, and my Grandma all began laughing. On other attempts that night, she ate bites of fish without complaint- and without any signs of allergic reaction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment